Spoil yourself and the whole family with these incredibly delicious Strawberry Banana Muffins. We love sweet and especially fruity sweets and we are pretty sure that you do to. The incredible banana strawberry muffins are simply perfect whenever you are in the mood for some home made sweets. Fast and very easy to make they are almost the kind and queen of all baked goods.
- Servings: 12
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
Ingredients Strawberry Banana Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh strawberries ( minced)
- 1 big egg
- 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup greek yoghurt
Instructions Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Mix all the liquid ingredients plus the bananas and sugar in a blender.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and add the blended mix over it gradually . Do not over stir.
- Add the chopped strawberries into the mix and place the batter into muffin tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Watch us bake Banana Strawberry Muffins
Do you love sweets as much as we do?