Shrimp pasta and wine…ladies and gentlemen this is fine dining. We love fancy food and cooking but we get easily intimidated by complicated recipes. Yes, you could call us scaredy cats or simply lazy. In all truth we love food that easy and fun to cook so we can enjoy it with our families and loved ones. Because we are so practical (lazy) you can always trust us to give you the most simple recipes for the most fancy dishes.
Are you guys in the mood for an elegant dish with shrimp garlic and pasta?
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 30-40 minutes
Ingredients for shrimp pasta
- 250 gr spaghetti
- peeled shrimp (as much as you desire)
- 4 cloves of garlic or more depending on how garlicky you like your pasta
- half of glass of white wine
- spices: salt, chili and pepper
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
- minced parsley
- 1 skilled chef (joking)
Instructions shrimp pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and add a bit of salt. Toss the pasta in and let it boil for a few minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large pan, over medium heat add some olive oil and the minced garlic cloves.
- After 3-4 minutes add the shrimp and mussels and stir until the shrimp turns light brown on the outside.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice. Let it cook for another 5-7 minutes until most of the wine has evaporated.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
Serve with red wine (this is a must) parsley and Parmesan (optional). Share it with your loved ones and brag about your skills :).
Enjoy a simple fancy recipe and feel like the queen or king of your own castle.
If you love pasta as much as we do, then you should also try: