We are back! We are finally back from a wonderful and unforgettable summer vacation and guess what we are in a pretty lazy mood. I guess we need a little bit of time to get back up on our horses and get to work.
No matter how much we enjoyed our free fun time now we are back in the kitchen and we want to start with something easy and delicious… after all this is our trade mark.
Lets call it a lil bit of comfort food to make the transition easier.
Chocolate strawberries and croissants go hand in hand for a perfect delicious breakfast for those busy office days when you feel like there is no energy left in your body.
So here it is our lazy yet delicious Nutella Strawberry Croissant
Nutella Strawberry Croissant
By July 4, 2016Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
We are back! We are finally back from a wonderful and unforgettable summer vacation and guess what we are in a pretty lazy mood. I …
- 1 butter croissant cut in half
- 1 spoon nutella room temperature
- 3 strawberries sliced
- 1 cup coffee or milk optional
- Cut the croissant in two and spread Nutella in the middle.
- Add the sliced strawberries and enjoy your delicious dessert.
- Optional. You can also add banana slices and even cream to make it more fancy .
This is a very fast and simple dessert than you can make anytime you feel in the mood for something sweet yet “homemade”.