Brace yourselves summer is here and the weather is getting hotter and hotter. So…what is there to do..have an ice-cream or an ice coffee ..or both. Ice Coffee in a glass is what makes the world go round. Add a little bit of ice-cream and you have an incredibly fancy cold drink that you can enjoy during a hot as hell summer day.
- Servings: 1
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients Ice Coffee
- instant coffee
- vanilla ice-cream ( or any flavour you prefer)
- heavy cream
- sugar (if needed)
- 1 glass cold water
Instructions Ice Coffee
- In a tall glass, depending on just how strong you prefer your coffee add 4 or 6 tea spoons of instant coffee.
- Pour cold water over the coffee and mix until the coffee completely dissolves.
- Add ice-cream and cream and even ice if needed.
- Serve cold with chocolate or caramel syrup.
FTT Tips and Tricks
- You can make some extra coffee and put in the freezer and use it instead of ice cubes. This way you ice coffee will not loose any flavour.
- Use a tea spoon while adding the heavy cream.
If you love coffee you can also check out these recipes: