Coffee is happiness, coffee is life. We could sing an ode to coffee. And in all truth, sometimes the best coffee is the simple coffee, black, no sugar, maybe some milk. But there are days when you just feel like spoiling yourself and want something different take out your heavy cream and your dark chocolate and be ready for a real treat.
Heavy Cream Chocolate Coffee
By June 5, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 cups (2 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
A decadent chocolate and cream coffee recipe.
- Brew coffee as per taste.
- Garnish two cups with 1 spoon of chocolate syrup before pouring the coffee.
- Add two teaspoons heavy cream to each coffee cup once it cooled down a bit. To float it, pour over the back of another teaspoon.
- Grate dark chocolate over the cream once it set floating over the coffee.
This is a simple coffee recipe that we love to make now and then, when we really need to sweeten our office mornings. It packs quite some calories to your morning routine so save it for those especially difficult days at work, or for particularly lazy weekends.
You can replace heavy cream with cream but if you’re going to go wild, better go wild. Just make yourself a cup, kick back and enjoy. Don’t worry about the calories, you can work out later…or not.
And because we know you love coffee ( don’t you?) here are more recipes: