We ask the same question over and over again….Who doesn’t love chocolate? Seriously anyone? We thought so :).
And now, who doesn’t love round chocolate treats dipped in colourful sprinkles? I am pretty sure we will get the same answer.
These round chocolate treats are a very popular and easy sweet recipe that can be made in no time with minimum effort.
The end result it is simply delicious and amazing. Even kids can make this recipe and we can assure you that this round chocolate treats are going to be a hit. No matter the occasion, everybody will enjoy them.
So what are you waiting for …start baking right away.
- Servings: 20
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
Ingredients Round Chocolate Treats
- 250g crushed biscuits of your choice
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 400g condensed milk
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
Instructions Round Chocolate Treats
- Mix the crushed biscuit with cocoa and condensed milk together to make a fairly sticky consistency.
- Use a spoon to roll the mixture into small round ball and let them chill in the freezer for a few minutes
- In order to melt the chocolate use the double boiling method – heat some water in a pan and place a bowl full of chocolates on top. Stir with a spoon until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Put the round chocolate treats in the melted dark chocolate and roll them around until they are completely coated.
- Sprinkle them with coconut or colourful sprinkles and enjoy
FTT tips and tricks
You can store these round chocolate treats in tupperware and hide them in the refrigerator for a chill treat perfect for summer days.
Instead of double boiling chocolate you can melt the chocolate in microwave to save time.
If you love chocolate (and we know you do), you could also try: