These Chocolate Brownies are wonderful and delicious and simply perfect for your taste buds. Everybody loves chocolate…so everybody MUST love Chocolate Brownies…or so we would like to think.
A quick and easy recipe that will make you ask for seconds. A not overly sweet treat that is the perfect amount of soft and chewy. These chocolate brownies have the softest centre and a chewy crust that will melt in your mouth.
These Chocolate brownies go perfectly with a cold cup of milk or a hot cup of coffee early in the morning. A great kick start for a long day of work and an amazingly delicious treat after a tiring office day.
Trust us we know what we are talking about. Chocolate Brownies approved and tested by the FoodTasticTeam.
- Servings: 12
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Oven time: 20 -25 minutes
Ingredients Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour (all purpose)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Instructions Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a large saucepan. Use a wooden spoon to stir in sugar, eggs, salt and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Let it cool down for 3 minutes and beat in cocoa, flour, and baking powder.
- Line the bottom and sides of your baking pan with flour and parchment paper and spread the batter inside the pan evenly.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick plunged into the centre emerges slightly moist with batter.
- Let it cool in the pan and then cut into squares, triangles, circles or any shape your heart desires.
FTT Tips & Tricks
- Choose any unsweetened or natural cocoa powder for a more chocolaty taste and enhanced flavour.
- Do not cut the brownies while still hot. Let it cool for at least 30 minutes before removing it from the pan.
If you are a big fan of chocolate just like us then you should definitely try these recipes