Quick and easy like each and every one of our recipes. This chicken burrito is delicious and great for a fast dinner or lunch when you are not in the mood for anything fancy. Pretty light and healthy, because the FTT team cares about our figure, we tried to keep this dish as simple as possible.
These chicken burritos are some of our favorites just because they do not require any fancy skills and of course because they taste incredible. We can simply mix up a bunch of different ingredients and come up with a very delicious result.
We are not kidding, even a child could do it and we guarantee that the little one will definitely enjoy his master piece.
The folding of the burrito might be a little tricky but as you will see later in this post we will show you exactly how to do it.
Out of 5 stars we would offer these chicken burritos 4.5 just because they have no chocolate the recipe. You can’t have it all can you? Hmmm chocolate burritos, that can be a thing can’t it? Maybe we shall even try it and post it here so you will know if it is a yay or nay recipe.
Healthy and light Chicken Burrito
By July 11, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
[et_pb_section admin_label="section"][et_pb_row admin_label="row"][et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text"] Quick …
- 2 medium chicken breast skinless, boneless , sliced into small pieces
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- 200 grams cheese grated
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- 1 small lemmon for the juice
- tomatoes sliced
- 1 small onion sliced very thin
- vegetable mix
- dill chopped
- 1 spoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 spoon salsa sauce
- 1 spoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin stripes and mix with oil, salsa, soy sauce and salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts and sliced onion in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Place the tortilla onto a board and start mixing the ingredients all together.
- You can add a generous spoonful of salsa if you prefer spicy food.
- Wrap up the burrito and start all over with the remaining ingredients.
Serve as you go. Enjoy it and let us know what you would add to this recipe.