Both cereal and yogurt scream breakfast …but together they scream fancy breakfast, and that is what we love. Fast, fancy and great looking recipes to make us feel pampered and spoiled each and every morning.
This is a great meal, low on calories and perfect boost of energy that gets you ready for the busy full day to come. The crunchiness of the cereal is engulfed in fluffy cold yogurt to create a booming taste in your mouth for your taste buds to have a wild party.
Trust us when we say that this is simply delicious and we would replace the traditional milk and cereal breakfast with this yumm in a jar.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 2 tbs jam (or any kind of topping)
- 1/2 glass of cereal or muesli
- fruit ( any kind)
Instructions Cereal and Yogurt
- Add the jam on the bottom of the plate or glass you choose for serving and place a layer of plain yogurt over it.
- Place a layer of fruit on top of the yogurt and top with cereal or muesli.
- Decorate with cream, some more fruit or even chocolate and enjoy the fancy breakfast.
Note: You can literally go as wild as your imagination permits. You can replace the plain yogurt with any kind of flavored yogurt you desire….also there is no limit to the kind of fruit you want to add to the recipe: apples, bananas, kiwi, or even dry fruit.
See we told you, easy, fast and fancy this is one of our favorite breakfast choices. You try it and let us know what you think.