We are big fans of smoothies and we have tried hundreds of recipes but somehow we keep coming back to this one – the classic Banana Strawberry Smoothie. When we feel in the need for a little bit of extra energy for those exhausting office days we always go for a fresh smoothie. A burst of vitamins and health in a glass. What more could you ask for?
Every smoothy brings a ray of sunshine in our lives and that is why we can’t stop smiling.
Refreshing and delicious this one is just perfect when we feel drained and tired from too much office work. Did we also mentioned that this is incredibly fast and easy to make? You only need a handful of ingredients and a blender :).
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients Banana Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 glass orange juice
- 2 ripe bananas
- ice cubes
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
Instructions Banana Strawberry Smoothie
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces.
- Add the orange juice, strawberries and bananas in a blender and mix them all together.
- Add a splash of vanilla ice cream and blend it all up until combined.
- Serve cold and enjoy it with your loved ones.
This Banana Strawberry smoothie is everything you will need to get your spirits high. It is sweet and fresh and the taste is simply incredible. On the days when we are craving healthy comfort food this trustworthy companion never fails us. Thus, we have decided to name this banana strawberry smoothie our favorite summery refreshing beverage/ comfort food.
FoodTastic Team Tips & Tricks
- If you like your smoothies ice cold you can always freeze your strawberries and bananas but take care to avoid brain freeze.
- Save time by hulling strawberries with a straw. It is simple fast and easy.
Bananas and Strawberries go hand in hand so why don’t you also try these recipes: