Baked potato is one of our most favorite dish. May it be lunch or dinner or even breakfast we can never say no to this. As always we try to post fast and easy recipes because lets face it, we are not skilled cooks. We, are just like you …maybe a little bit clumsier in the kitchen. But we never let that put us down. We love to cook and that is why we kept going and going until one of us came up with this brilliant idea out of nowhere.
Don’t get us wrong we are not trying to say that we invented the baked potato with cheese and egg we are just saying that we did not follow any recipe when we made this. So we are here to share with you our Baked French Fries with eggs – fancy name huh?
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 1h 30 minutes
Ingredients Baked French Fries With Eggs
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 tbsp melted butter or olive oil
- grated yellow cheese or any kind of cheese you prefer
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- bacon bits – optional
Instruction Baked French Fries With Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the potatoes in cubes and place them in a medium oven tray.
- Mix the salt pepper and other spices into the melted butter and use a pasty brush to spread the mixture all over the potatoes. Place in the oven and leave for about 30 -40 minutes until soft.
- Add the grated cheese and leave in the over 20 more minutes until melted.
- Crack the eggs on top and cook at 180°C for another 15 to 20 minutes.
Enjoy and Yeahhh they are delicious and incredibly easy to make. You can serve them with scallions or basilico or even tomatoes depending on how fancy you wish to present your plating. They are soft and crunchy in the same time and we can guarantee that your taste buds are going to have a wild party in your mouth.